Profit from IoT: Profit form IoT is back again. This extraordinary track at IEW 2018 can tell you how exactly can we make a profit from IoT is something which you have to hear from people who turned into experts; who actually have made profits through IoT. Learn some important tips and ideas given by them.
EFY Conferences delivers an unsurpassed depth and breadth in technical content — with a laser-sharp focus on the most important IoT developments for business. We do this by aggregating major conferences in this field such as IoTShow.in, The RISC conference and ELCINA CEO Summit to build a true mega conference.
What do you get?
This membership allows you access to all Profit from IoT conference session videos from India Electronics Week 2018 organized by EFY. The video's will be made available to you within 48 Hours of order to your Email inbox.
Video sessions and takeaways include
1. ADOPT THE BEST IoT PRACTICES FROM AROUND THE WORLD FOR SMART CITIES
2. PANEL: IoT IN MARKETING
3. HOW TO FIND AREAS THAT ARE LOW RISK AND HIGH VALUE FOR IOT APPLICATIONS
- Understanding about IoT implementation.
- Guidance towards first use case.
- Planning for Digital Transformation.
4. PANEL: INTEGRATING THE IOT ECOSYSTEM: LEGAL REGIME
- Healthcare and Medical Segment
- Smart City
- Home Solutions
- Automotive Industry
5. PANEL DISCUSSION ON EMPOWERING THE ESDM AND IoT ECOSYSTEM TO MONETIZE
6. INDUSTRIAL IoT-CUSTOMER’S VIEWPOINT: BRIDGING IIoT’s POTENTIAL AND PROFITABLE RESULTS
- Determine how to value an IoT implementation.
- How to choose KPIs and data streams carefully?
- How to predict failure and pre-empt machine failures?
7. KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION ON SOLVING THE IoT STANDARDS GAP
8. PANEL: THE NEW NORMAL OF WORKPLACE
9. BLUETOOTH MESH – PUTTING THE SMART IN SMART BUILDINGS
- An understanding of Bluetooth mesh.
- An appreciation of the true meaning of “smart building”.
- An awareness of the special role, smart lighting systems can play in commercial buildings.
10. HOW TO INCREASE SHOP FLOOR PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH MACHINE MONITORING
- Factual insights into Industrial IoT.
- Pragmatic Evaluation of implementing IIoT at Shop Floor.
- Various technologies for Production tracking from Shop Floor to Market.
11. LEVERAGING DIGITIZATION IN BROWNFIELD MACHINES & FACTORIES FOR COST-EFFECTIVE MANUFACTURING
- How to convert legacy systems to future-ready cost-effectively?
- How to use the open source solutions and standards for IIoT?
- How to build smart factories?
- How to make use of the open standards available for Industrial IoT & Industry 4.0?