Electronics For You Magazine (Digital Edition)
- NOTE: If you are looking for the PRINT edition (only ships to India), please visit this page.
Need price in US$? Visit our shopping site and use the currency converter to change to a currency of your choice. You can find it in the top right corner (for computers) or in the top left menu icon (for mobiles) -- change it from "INR" to a currency of your choice.
The digital edition of EFY magazine lets you conveniently read this magazine on your smartphone (both Android and iPhone), tablet, or even your computer!
Once you subscribe, you will get an email with the steps on how to login and access your copy of the magazine.
By buying access to the digital edition here, you will get access to the magazine on:
- www.Magzter.com (and their accompanying mobile apps)
About EFY Magazine
Electronics For You launched almost 50 years ago in January 1969. It has today grown into South Asia's most popular electronics magazine with a reach of 500,000 technologists.
The magazine keeps the technology and electronics fraternity updated with the latest technical knowledge about new technologies, semiconductors, components, systems, tools, and techniques!
It regularly features industry experts and top-shots within its pages. It also keeps hobbyists busy with circuit designs and tested construction projects every month. Subscribe, and become a part of this half-a-century old community!
The magazine includes the following types of content:
- Smart World: collection of articles about the technologies driving IoT and a connected world
- Research & Development: stories about the cutting edge in research happening around the world on a variety of themes and topics
- Industry: Interviews and market surveys to give our readers more insight into what's driving the market
- Guides: these are guides for techies on a variety of interesting topics
- Do It Yourself (DIY): a curated collection of circuit designs and articles that help you build your very own projects!
- Software Articles: three softwares are reviewed each month in our magazine
- Test & Measurement: What's new in test and instrumentation tools
- PLUS a whole lot more!