EFY's Electronics Industry Directory (EID) 2017-18
What is EID?
Electronics Industry Directory (EID) is India's only B2B directory for the electronics industry. Published since 1969, it today lists 10,000-plus suppliers in the Indian electronics industry including manufacturers, importers, and traders, in its Directory section. EID’s Yellow Pages section lists 2,800-plus product categories, with the companies from which these products can be bought listed under them. So the EID not only provides the updated contact details of all leading electronic component, equipment and product suppliers in its Directory section but also tells you where to get these from in the Yellow Pages section, where it provides a product-wise supplier’s list. EID also lists all the important government organizations and industry associations in the Indian electronics industry.
- EID's Buyers' Guide (Yellow Pages) lists suppliers across more than 2,800 product categories.
- Key product categories for which suppliers are listed in EID: Components (1200+ suppliers), Manufacturing Equipment (550+ suppliers), LED Lighting (1000+ suppliers), Test & Measurement Equipment (1550+ suppliers), Education & Training Products Suppliers (200+ suppliers), Solar Products (650+ suppliers), and Power Supplies & Batteries (1250+ suppliers).
- Contact details of all suppliers are updated annually via emails and phone calls by the EFY team.
- A handy guide for decision makers, who need to take business decisions on the purchase, sales, joint ventures, dealerships, etc.
- Green Pages: Like the Yellow Pages, this is a new section listing all types of suppliers involved in the LED Lighting sector. Over 1000 suppliers are listed here!
- Industry Report Section: A compilation of Industry Reports that provide an annual overview of India's Electronics Sector.
- Line Cards Section: A new feature that helps those involved in purchase decisions access the Line Cards of leading component suppliers, all at one place.
- Policy Makers & Influencers: This is a dedicated section in the Directory that provides a comprehensive list of Government Organisations & Trade Associations connected with the electronics industry.
Who Uses EID? Why?
- Purchase Decision Makers who seek Suppliers for the components, equipment, and services they need
- Dealers & Distributors who seek Principals to represent
- Principals who seek Dealers & Distributors for reselling their products
- Sales & Marketing Personnel who seek Customers to sell to
- Government Officials who seek Industry contacts
- Academia seeking tie-ups and engagement with the Industry